Nothing could beat warm, and hearty homemade pasta noodles. It is a warm, delicious, hearty recipe, with tons of different delicious recipes. If you want to make delicious pasta Noodle by using a Pasta machine, then you have come to the right place.
Here at bobonoodle, we will guide you one step by step detailed guide on how to make easy, homemade pasta you can do with simple ingredients.
First thing first
There are many different kinds of Pasta, from your typical Spaghetti, Lasagna, Linguini, Macaroni, and many more. The different shapes and sizes of each pasta come in different ways on how to make them. If you want to create different pasta, here, you can see the recipe, and detailed guide, with the video tutorial here on our Bobonoodle.com website.
So, here is step by step detailed guide to cooking noodles and pasta perfectly
First, you need to know that when cooking pasta and noodle there are general rules about the best cooking time. With al dente being the best, here at bobonoodle would show you how long you should cook your pasta.
- Al-Dente: cook it with a pinch of salt for 6 to 7 minutes, this is the perfect time for cooking pasta, and this is the way Italian want their pasta.
- Cooked through: cook it with a pinch of salt for 8 to 10 minutes, it is fine, but not perfect pasta.
- Passable chew: barely passable to chew, it has been cooked for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Mushy (better start over): It has been cooked for more than 12 minutes, so it is mushy, and you better start over.
Now, the steps to make perfect pasta all the time are a little bit tricky here. So, let us show you about it now.
- First, it is better to use a large pot.
- Loads your pot with water, if you want to make spaghetti, then it is better to use a load of water. Some tips, adding salt to the water is recommended, salty water makes its way tasteful, and it will also be affecting with the pasta taste, however, you just need to make sure that you don’t over-salt it and to make water boil faster, you need to keep a lid on it.
- Make sure that the water is roiling to boil before you pour in your pasta. You will need to have a rigorous boil. Keep in mind that when you put in pasta, the temperature will cool down, and the boiling will be calmed down.
- Stir the pot to prevent pasta from sticking to the pot. You need to make sure that the pasta is stirred once it is submerged into the pot, this is to prevent sticking unless you used a non-stick pan.
- Test your pasta before it is ready. At least 6 to 7 minutes, taste it by plucking a bit of pasta and see the consistencies of the pasta. Al-dente should be cooked for around 6 to 7 minutes.
So, that’s it on our guide on how to make perfect pasta from bobonoodle. Now, no longer make mushy pasta, and cook the best, and foremost perfect pasta every day all the time.